Release Forms

Re: Release Forms

you could probably do a google search and find some. Marketek sells a kit called MOVIE FORMS PRO for $54.99. Comes with 60 different types of forms that you can customize with your logo; is MAC and PC compatible. It has various types of Release forms as well as a bunch of other types of forms.

www.markertek.com

MFP-1 is the item number in the catalog that I have.

I plan on getting some of these at some point.
 
Re: Release Forms

In some cases, I've heard of people in extreme run & gun situations not getting release forms filled out and signed - instead, they simply point the camera right at their subject and ask for permission to use their image and voice in a documentary film. If the subject agrees and it's on tape, voila. Not sure if this is Kosher in every corner of the world though. Certainly, proper release forms are the ideal.
 
Back
Top