Hello there,
I have this Lastolite softbox for speedlites and the mount looks like this:
Obviously what works for my umbrellas won't work in this situation... Unless I want to stick to side lighting. What kind of clamps/adapters do I need to go from your typical, generic Impact stand to a 45-degree main light?
I hate not having a camera store where I can physically hold the gear.
Is there a liquid-free sensor cleaning "pen" out there? I caught its mention in passing, but didn't catch brand or product name.
Also, I wanted to inquire into the meaning of a phrase. A photographer was working with daylight pouring into a room. "He gelled warm and balanced for Tungsten" with his strobe. What exactly does that mean? Does that mean he's balancing for artificial light so daylight registers cold?
I have this Lastolite softbox for speedlites and the mount looks like this:
Obviously what works for my umbrellas won't work in this situation... Unless I want to stick to side lighting. What kind of clamps/adapters do I need to go from your typical, generic Impact stand to a 45-degree main light?
I hate not having a camera store where I can physically hold the gear.
Is there a liquid-free sensor cleaning "pen" out there? I caught its mention in passing, but didn't catch brand or product name.
Also, I wanted to inquire into the meaning of a phrase. A photographer was working with daylight pouring into a room. "He gelled warm and balanced for Tungsten" with his strobe. What exactly does that mean? Does that mean he's balancing for artificial light so daylight registers cold?
Last edited: