I'am going to interview mature peoples about their life. I was wondering if someone has already a list of preliminary quastions. Here are some directives questions that I already have:
-Where and when were you born ?
-What was your parents occupation or job ?
-Where were you raised ?
-What school did you attend ?
-What was your frist job ?
-What was your childhood activities ?
-What was your first car ?
-Please tell me about your girlfriends/boyfriends
-What did attracted your the most about your wife/husband ?
-Talk about your childhood Xmas
-Could tell me the best souvenirs about your father, mother and brother/sister
-Tell me about your best trip
-Do you any anactode that you would like to share with us ?
Should I shoot 60i, 30p, 24p or 24p advanced ?
Thank's in advance for your help
-Where and when were you born ?
-What was your parents occupation or job ?
-Where were you raised ?
-What school did you attend ?
-What was your frist job ?
-What was your childhood activities ?
-What was your first car ?
-Please tell me about your girlfriends/boyfriends
-What did attracted your the most about your wife/husband ?
-Talk about your childhood Xmas
-Could tell me the best souvenirs about your father, mother and brother/sister
-Tell me about your best trip
-Do you any anactode that you would like to share with us ?
Should I shoot 60i, 30p, 24p or 24p advanced ?
Thank's in advance for your help