Project stuck in 25 fps, should be 24p

MartinGFoster

New member
I'm trying to do a rough cut edit of my own independent film. I shot on Canon 5d Mkii. Anyway, when I check the project settings it seems to be stuck in 25p and the dropdown has no options to change it. I shot all my footage in 1080/24p.

I find the editing horribly slow. I haven't used other editing software before. I'm actually more a CG lighting / compositing guy. So is there an adjustable proxy mode where I can work at 1/4 rez, or something. I noticed that option for proxies during import of my files but I didn't activate it. Now it seems like I can't change the project settings.

thanks in advance.

Martin
 
Select the project, in the inspector (the "i" on the far right of the toolbar) you see a wrenchtool above the "i"...there you change the settings again.

editing 5D material might be slow on a slow machine. you should transcode to optimized media on import.

If you select a clip in the Eventbrowser and rightclick there is an option "transcode media".....then "proxy"....
 
Back
Top