procoder 2.0 not showing up in print video, help

Problem Fixed - Thank You THoff


Hello,
I have installed procoder 2.0 with edius broadcast. I can open up the procoder program by itself but not when I go to file print ( print to file : list) in the edius menu.

The section it should be in is where the list of options for printing a file is but it just is not in the list.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Thanks for your help.

Steven G.
 
Last edited:
I believe you need an updated version of the Procoder 2 plugin, which is available for download from the Canopus site.

Log in and look in the "Product-related Downloads" section. If you haven't registered Procoder 2 yet, you'll have to do that before you'll have access to the Procoder 2 plugin.
 
Thank You so much, I never registered but after I did I saw there was the update for that specifc problem. Thank You for the fast response!

Steven
 
Back
Top