So far I've run into 3 main problems:
1. I can't use OpenCL hardware acceleration with my Radeon GPU and I could before. The option is greyed out and I can't change it. This is kind of a huge deal because it makes editing on Premier with a radeon GPU even worse (lol).
2. I can't export audio from audition back to premiere (after going from premiere to audition). It creates the track it just doesn't automatically import it, I need to import it myself.
3. Whenever I open a folder in my bins, it opens 5 tabs for it instead of just one. Hilariously annoying.
Anyone else suffer from these/know how to fix them?
EDIT:
Found another problem-ish. When I drop footage onto a timeline, it automatically fills out the sequence specs to match the source. When I go to render and I check the box "match source" the values it picks (I-MPEG video and such) do not match the source at all.
1. I can't use OpenCL hardware acceleration with my Radeon GPU and I could before. The option is greyed out and I can't change it. This is kind of a huge deal because it makes editing on Premier with a radeon GPU even worse (lol).
2. I can't export audio from audition back to premiere (after going from premiere to audition). It creates the track it just doesn't automatically import it, I need to import it myself.
3. Whenever I open a folder in my bins, it opens 5 tabs for it instead of just one. Hilariously annoying.
Anyone else suffer from these/know how to fix them?
EDIT:
Found another problem-ish. When I drop footage onto a timeline, it automatically fills out the sequence specs to match the source. When I go to render and I check the box "match source" the values it picks (I-MPEG video and such) do not match the source at all.
Last edited: