Hi guys,
I'm fairly newbie with Adobe Premiere Pro 2, I've import a clip of 60mins footage into timeframe - i've used so many time using "Razor Tool"
Now i see so many small cut clip in the timeframe joint together...now my problem is that how can i apply the whole cut clip just for "Fast Color Corrector" instance doing one by one small clips - i've tried group all clips but that doesnt work?
I need your kindess help...dont want to do this clip all over again...i'm sure there is way of doing it?
Looking forward your reply
Best Regards
FiReDuck
I'm fairly newbie with Adobe Premiere Pro 2, I've import a clip of 60mins footage into timeframe - i've used so many time using "Razor Tool"
Now i see so many small cut clip in the timeframe joint together...now my problem is that how can i apply the whole cut clip just for "Fast Color Corrector" instance doing one by one small clips - i've tried group all clips but that doesnt work?
I need your kindess help...dont want to do this clip all over again...i'm sure there is way of doing it?
Looking forward your reply
Best Regards
FiReDuck