DVX100Shooter
Veteran
I get asked all the time what do I charge for this, what do I charge for that? I have some rates that I am still playing around with on paper. I have heard that some people charge a straight out flat fee for their services and others charge by the hour.
Can anyone give me an example of why one is better than the other?
I guess if a project requires a lot of shooting or editing time, I should charge by the hour?
I guess it could also depend on personal preference too. I just need to have some sort of rate plan in place for when I get my business up and running.
Can anyone give me an example of why one is better than the other?
I guess if a project requires a lot of shooting or editing time, I should charge by the hour?
I guess it could also depend on personal preference too. I just need to have some sort of rate plan in place for when I get my business up and running.