Premiere Scrubbing

theos

Veteran
Just got my JVC broadcast monitor (which I love), and I noticed for the first time that Premiere pro shows 1 field whilst scrubbing, Matrox rtx100 and all and cant get a nice progressive still from the timeline! Anyone?
 
Re: Premiere Scrubbing

Nope . . . not working. I am speaking about the
project > project setting > general > playback settings > scrubbing options : field 1 / field 2 opion not having a rogressive gives me a frozen 1 field on the timeline when not playng.

Great to c u IAL
 
Re: Premiere Scrubbing

hmmm looking throught the manuals ... it is the TM-H150CG (JVC) do you know it?
 
Re: Premiere Scrubbing

..no idea about the monitor, but ill test mine out today.. suprisingly enough i havent turned it on since i got ppro 1.5 :P.. so i'll give it a test , oh wait.. not today my cousin and his wife are on their way here for some more fireworks and blowing stuff up. but asap ill test it out. ..and then blow some more stuff up .
 
Re: Premiere Scrubbing

what would a progressive monitor mean, this actualy says the accepted siginal is 60i or 50i ???
 
Re: Premiere Scrubbing

I haven't noticed this but I am sending out to a NTSC teevee and not a monitor. I have PPro 1.5 and the RTX100.

New setup so I'm still learning the ropes. What should I be looking for to indicate 1 field?
 
Re: Premiere Scrubbing

look at the same pic in after effect . . . is the resolution better? ! field would look like sharp pixels sripes at the end of diagonal lines. 1 field = half the resolution
 
Back
Top