Just curious, should I wait till after NAB and their new upgrade before I buy Premiere Studio? Or if I buy it now, will they upgrade my version to the most recent.
If you're certain they're going to announce something new, you're safest to wait for it (if you can). No guarantee that they'd provide a free upgrade to prior users (or, if they do, whether there'd be a time limit).