Playing around with D750 and my new slider

craftyphotons

Active member
Picked up a Cinevate Duzi 4 as my very first slider recently. I'm still an absolute novice but what better way to learn than to put something out there, so here's a little test video I did!

 
Looks like it works very well, I had to look it up. What length did you get? They are spendy though-
I need to get one too, it adds so much, and so smooth looking. Thanks for posting it-
Robes
 
Looks like it works very well, I had to look it up. What length did you get? They are spendy though-
I need to get one too, it adds so much, and so smooth looking. Thanks for posting it-
Robes

Thanks, Robes! I got the 24" one which is pretty much perfect for my needs. The flywheel really does help out a lot, and although I don't have any firsthand experience with other sliders yet, I feel like having everything integrated in the carriage instead of a belt-driven design is definitely a nice way of doing things.
 
Back
Top