Pictures of your GIRL.

Step off, fellas.....she's all mine...

186758196_l.jpg


I'm single:( , so this is the best I can come up with.
 
jaredsilvia said:
Sorry to keep dragging this thread up. I'm proud of the girl I suckered into marrying me, hehe.

002t3tpw.jpeg


unfortunately, all of the pics I have of her are strange as hell because she's a photographer and refuses to have anything too normal in the way of portraits.

Don't think of it as suckering her into marrying you, but you saving her life from going down the crapper!:)
 
Cute baby!
I'll show off my guy too.. what the hey! Most of you know, but now that I've "been around for a bit," you can see why I'm here!

bylake.jpg
 
Yes, he is my Tarzan! I decided to join DVXuser because I wanted to see what he was devoting lots of time too! Also because I'm taking Film Studies classes at school. The humor around here made me stay.
 
Last edited:
i didint recognise him without his makeup..... ;)



also JAne.... Your avatar..... it makes me almost cry with pure Chuck norris levels of awesome.
 
Emanuel said:
:bath: well...
...I'm without more words...​

:love4:...a minha miúda:​
Joana
joana720x4853jt.jpg

©
well.. it's not only my Jarred idol who has what he has..

here is another lucky lucky guy.. besides a good photographer

but my gosh! pardon me, she's better behind your skills man, whoever you are..

where are you guys getting all this?
 
Last edited:
dj200423 said:
lol he wasn't referring to your wife, he was referring to this disgusting site on the web of a dead girl in a tub.

Dude, if the pic you are talking about is a dead girl in a tub then it is much less offensive than tubgirl. Do a google search if you are feeling brave, but make sure you use Norton Ghost on your brain first and have some visene to protect against retinal burn...

I will wait to post pics of my girl a couple of days. My second girl is due Thursday.
 
Back
Top