Pictures of your GIRL.

Jarred Land said:
kinda late in the thread but most of you met my girl Deb :)

theone.jpg
Well, chief, you have good taste, too. Did you see what I'm talking about TC? This is american one, for sure. (?)
 
So if thread is reactivated then I'll join... :)

karolina.jpg

//the small ones are from cell phone so the quality is quite poor... sorry for that...
 
Argh, as said before, "my" girl June would kill me if i posted a pic of her... But she doesn't know about dvxuser... Should I share a picture of the world's most :love4: girl with you guys? :undecided
 
Emanuel said:
Did you see what I'm talking about TC? This is american one, for sure. (?)
Actually, I believe she is Canadian... but close enough. :beer:
 
Allright. I'm SO going to regret that I ever did this. But hell is she pretty or what?

*there was a picture here too, but look, it's gone :) *

If saw it, im :violent5: tomorrow...
 
Last edited:
Oh well yeah, she is 14.

Ahh.. Now another quiz for you guys (I should have been in bed by now...)

She is half American, and half...?
 
Back
Top