sagedrummer
Active member
HI
I am a proud new owner of the FS700 and am really looking forward to playing with it. I have scoured this board and internet for a picture profile that would be tailored to low light scenes, either night exteriors or interiors. Has anybody found a setting they like that they can share? I have been playing around with Noah's nLog V1.1 but thought there may be something tailored specifically to low light situations. Thanks in advance for the responses.
I am a proud new owner of the FS700 and am really looking forward to playing with it. I have scoured this board and internet for a picture profile that would be tailored to low light scenes, either night exteriors or interiors. Has anybody found a setting they like that they can share? I have been playing around with Noah's nLog V1.1 but thought there may be something tailored specifically to low light situations. Thanks in advance for the responses.