Photography - feedback

HeyAndy

Active member
Hi,

I was wondering if there's something wrong with these photographes I've taken.

P1000216.jpg


P1000209.jpg


Hoping to get some feedback and I appreciate your attention.

Thanks
 
I assume you are asking for comments and criticism, but I am not sure you provided enough information. I shoot a lot of still photograph with my Nikon D90 and go here when I want C&C.

http://www.dpreview.com/
 
There's no right or wrong way to take a photograph.

My general feedback without the context (if there is any) is that they lack purpose and feel a little lazy to me. Nothing blatantly technically bad about them though. Decently exposed although some creative lighting might make it more interesting. But it's like anything else you have to come into knowing what you are trying to accomplish because there are a thousand ways of taking the same photograph. Once you know you have to try to not let the camera get in the way.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top