Pentax DSLR Thread

My first attempt at engagment photos here are a few.



Sunsetpiclayers.jpg


sittinghdr.jpg


behindtreecolor.jpg
 
Last edited:
Exposure in the third shot kicks ass!!

Thanks Mino means a lot comming from you your photos are great. I plan on working with HDR very soon you work with HDR a lot dont you? I'm going to NY in a few days I plan on testint it out then!
 
Are you rocking a polarizer in these? They are badass, sir.:beer:

Thanks Horse, I have quite a few more photos just wanted to share a few! In some of the photos I'm rocking the poloarizer. Having a poloarizer is simply unmatched to using a "poloarizer in post" I'm shooting a wedding in a few weeks it will be my first........we shall see how that goes :).
 
Last edited:
Thanks Mino means a lot comming from you your photos are great. I plan on working with HDR very soon you work with HDR a lot dont you? I'm going to NY in a few days I plan on testint it out then!

Actually using HDR less and less in favor of PS-PP. I still use it to give drama to cloudy skies and stuff. I almost depended on it with the e-500 but the 510's Panasonic sensor seems to work just as well with levels and selective color adjustment I'm finding.
 
Actually using HDR less and less in favor of PS-PP. I still use it to give drama to cloudy skies and stuff. I almost depended on it with the e-500 but the 510's Panasonic sensor seems to work just as well with levels and selective color adjustment I'm finding.

Really That is mainly what I've been doing too!
 
You're getting some sweet shots with that thing, man. I'm going to have to bust mine out and snap a few.
 
I know, man. Storms were moving in just as the sun set. That's straight out of the camera with no manipulation.
 
Back
Top