surf Veteran Jun 9, 2006 #1 I have seen a nice tv advertisement about a OPEL/GM/Vauxhall car. the car was surfing on the waves. I think it is 3D car and 3D ocean. but how could they manage to do waves like that? is it able in Maya? and how could they manage the foam?
I have seen a nice tv advertisement about a OPEL/GM/Vauxhall car. the car was surfing on the waves. I think it is 3D car and 3D ocean. but how could they manage to do waves like that? is it able in Maya? and how could they manage the foam?
kai After FX Guru Jun 9, 2006 #2 Fluid dynamics. Pretty hard to do, but if you really want to be wowed, check out RealFlow. Used in lord of the rings, Xmen2, etc: http://www.nextlimit.com/realflow/
Fluid dynamics. Pretty hard to do, but if you really want to be wowed, check out RealFlow. Used in lord of the rings, Xmen2, etc: http://www.nextlimit.com/realflow/
O oneinfiniteloop Veteran Jun 9, 2006 #3 Realflow is a great program, hard to learn and use well, but I've used it a few times and got pretty decent results.
Realflow is a great program, hard to learn and use well, but I've used it a few times and got pretty decent results.