onetourone
New member
Sorry, I think I posted my introduction in the wrong thread. Here looking for some help. I work for a start-up travel and tourism website and we are looking for light, portable, good quality video gear for our travels. Most of the shooting and final product will be distributed online at video upload sites, but obviously would like to shoot the highest quality we can should we ever try to go for ITunes, Amazon, DVD, etc... Needs to have top quality sound - we'll be shooting outdoors and in semi-crowded places (think city streets) so I'm thinking a good quality wireless might be a good investment. Would like to do it on cards if possible, so that we can download directly to computer. Just looking for some recommendations from where to even start. There's so much on the market it's kind of hard to pick apart what's best.
Thanks so much and looking forward to what people might have to say.
D
Thanks so much and looking forward to what people might have to say.
D