One More Day

Eph

Active member
Hi everyone. This is my first film short in which I'm going to try for the most professional look. Even though I am quite an amatuer, we'll see how it turns out. It's just a quick 1-3 minute short based on a comic strip.

I'm not sure whether to go down the dramatic dark road (ex. kid actor, piano music, slow dolly shots) or over the top funny (ex. cast my extremely lanky emo friend in undersized matching pajamas for the rule).

Script: http://www.ephland.com/scripts/onemoreday.pdf
 
That's a funny little story.

I would definitely film it with a real kid though. You need it to feel sad/real so that you surprise people with the punch line.

Chris
 
Yeah that's what I was thinking too... You know, this could easily become a zombie film, but I don't have the time really or energy to do it by Aug 31. lol.
 
Back
Top