Psynema
Well-known member
anyone own this camera?
Just got one and was wondering everyone's thoughts.
How do you find the included lens - usually they're always "junk", but some people describe the 300s as perfectly usable...seems a bit soft to me with not as much dynamic range as I thought...though I may just not be any good LOL.
Anyway I'm thinking my next lens will be the $250 zuiko 40-150mm telephoto that's usually paired with the camera in package deals, or highly recommended as the second purchase.
ANyone own that lens - is it a good buy or should I really hold out and save for a more expensive lens?
I really am dying to try sports photography with it - hopefully that's long enough - just bought a diopeter and it's been an awesome tool so far, and seems underused by photos and videogs. Anyone have experience using said telephoto lens with a diopeter for an economical macro telephoto lens effect?
Just got one and was wondering everyone's thoughts.
How do you find the included lens - usually they're always "junk", but some people describe the 300s as perfectly usable...seems a bit soft to me with not as much dynamic range as I thought...though I may just not be any good LOL.
Anyway I'm thinking my next lens will be the $250 zuiko 40-150mm telephoto that's usually paired with the camera in package deals, or highly recommended as the second purchase.
ANyone own that lens - is it a good buy or should I really hold out and save for a more expensive lens?
I really am dying to try sports photography with it - hopefully that's long enough - just bought a diopeter and it's been an awesome tool so far, and seems underused by photos and videogs. Anyone have experience using said telephoto lens with a diopeter for an economical macro telephoto lens effect?