Odyssey 7Q - loupe?

PrimeHD

Well-known member
I was reading Dan's post here:

http://www.dvxuser.com/V6/showthrea...-style&p=1986362134&viewfull=1#post1986362134

and then I thought, what about the loupe? In outdoor situations, you really can't see much of any display, OLED or not.

So to alleviate that, we of course use screen loupes.

For instance, I DIY'd one myself for my BMCC and my Marshall 5" monitors. Worked fine, but then I upgraded to the more neat looking Grid 5 (just received it earlier today BTW.)

However, with 7" monitor, what would be the loupe solution be? I'm afraid we are talking really large size now...
 
Dear Alex,

It would be very nice to have a custom designed loupe for the Odyssey7 and Odyssey7Q.

We have not designed one.

There are mounting points on the sides of the Odyssey7Q to make this possible.

And, we will have a Bluetooth App for the iPhone and Android that would allow one to control the unit without using touchscreen.

The Bluetooth App will probably not be ready for the initial firmware release, so it will come in a later firmware release.

Respectfully,


Dan Keaton
Convergent Design
 
Back
Top