My script is all layed out plotwise, but I feel the villains need some development. The plot to my script is similar to Deliverance, but with differences as well, and not a copy or anything. The villains are quite similar, however I want my villains to be very developed and have their own scenes. A lot of the plot will require them to carry scenes by themselves, as twists and turns unfold, and not sure how to write these characters. I mean in Deliverance, they did not have a lot of dialogue. In mine they will need a lot so the audience knows what's going on, but not quite sure how to write deep dialogue scenes for those types of characters to carry themselves. They also have a lot more to do and a lot more thinking to do, to come up with plans to get through the plot. In Deliverance they did not say or do much. It's still different, just using Deliverance as the best example for those characters. I want the audience to believe the dialogue and believe the characters, rather than it being written as false or unconvincing for them.