Noob question: Obtaining Audio Wave form in Edius 4.52

treefilm

Active member
I need to synch audio and video because of a corrupt file.

How do I get the audio wave form to appear in Edius 4.5?

I have followed the help instructions, no where it should appear, but am not able to get the waveform to be generated. It is just solid.

I assume at this point I am missing the obvious.....

Have same problem with AVI and P2 files so pretty sure it is not a file type issue.
 
On the Timeline on the left is a header for each line. If it is an Audio or a VA line there is a little icon that switches it on and off.
 
You may also need to adjust the height of the track so that the waveform can be displayed. To do that, right-click on the control area to the left on the track and select the Track Height option on the context menu.
 
Found it

Found it

Thanks. There are the two white arrows (one for audio, one for mix) and I assumed the mix (lower) arrow was one and the same as audio.

Making the track height larger made it easier to see the difference betweent the two options.
 
Back
Top