New Years resolutions

lambert

Well-known member
Now with a little distance from New Years and seeing loved ones vaccinated I figured it might be time to list a couple of things that I should try and get done.
1.herb garden, have loved cooking more this year. Maybe plant some Chinese cedar (tastes like beef to many people).
2. More research on geothermal for the house.
3. Get back to shooting narrative no budget projects or at least support my friends projects.
4. Work on more local no budget projects.
5. The last couple of weeks no soda and taking half a gummy vitamin d.
6. Change up breakfast. Avoid classics and start with a bunch of veggies.
 
Add a couple of my own resolutions if you don't mind :)
1. Travel a lot if I have that opportunity. Not to another sunny resort but to some really harsh place (e.g. trip to Antarctica);
2. Go to the gym at least 2 times a week (3 times at best);
3. Squat 100 kg;
4. Redecorate my house at last (my resolution every single year) ;)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top