Hey everybody,
Started shooting video (and getting paid for it) as a TV reporter 26 years ago. Now I hope to do a little production work with a Panasonic HVX200 that I bought second hand. Boy has a lot changed in since way back when. Big honkin' Ikegami tube cameras tied to a 30 pound Sony 3/4" recording deck via an umbilical cord. This stuff is so much simpler...(who am I kidding).
Anyhow I hope to use this forum to increase my knowledge of the equipment and procedures.
mark
Started shooting video (and getting paid for it) as a TV reporter 26 years ago. Now I hope to do a little production work with a Panasonic HVX200 that I bought second hand. Boy has a lot changed in since way back when. Big honkin' Ikegami tube cameras tied to a 30 pound Sony 3/4" recording deck via an umbilical cord. This stuff is so much simpler...(who am I kidding).
Anyhow I hope to use this forum to increase my knowledge of the equipment and procedures.
mark