New to dvxuser.com

Mr._Lint

Member
I am new to this forum. I've read it for a while and felt it was time to register. Just wanted to say wassup!!! to everyone.
 
Re: New to dvxuser.com

...but everyone already knows that. Replying twice to every post is the fastest way to get you to platinum.



Welcome!
 
Re: New to dvxuser.com

[quote author=Ronik link=board=Offtopic;num=1106861562;start=0#7 date=01/27/05 at 14:15:18]three times is faster again!  ;D[/quote]
Yeah, but that's too obvious, with two, it's
 
Re: New to dvxuser.com

But now that you are Platinium, you don't have to because you don't have anything else to reach!  
 
Re: New to dvxuser.com

Platinum was never the goal...It's all about tryin to catch up with Mr. Hudson...And Bluespider is pullin G's through the curves on that one ;D
 
Re: New to dvxuser.com

I apologize to everyone. I am killing last half-hour before I split... no, I am not going to post any more nonsense. Not today, not tomorrow, never.

To the mods: I also solemnly swear that I am not going to start any more Michael Moore related threads, so you don't have the hassle locking them down.

To Mr. Lint:
Don't worry, they are all REALLY nice people. It's only me, getting bored at work, acting up like a teenage boy whose parents are not at home :)
 
Re: New to dvxuser.com

[quote author=mino link=board=Offtopic;num=1106861562;start=0#13 date=01/27/05 at 14:32:56]Platinum was never the goal...It's all about tryin to catch up with Mr. Hudson...[/quote]That makes me wonder... does locking down a thread count toward your post count? No wonder Hudson is the king of the site!

Just kidding, John. We love you.
 
Re: New to dvxuser.com

[quote author=Mr.Lint link=board=Offtopic;num=1106861562;start=15#16 date=01/27/05 at 14:58:13]wow, everyone responds so quickly, i like that.  everyone must be editing
[/quote]

You're totally right on that. ;D Welcome Mr Lint! Off to editing agian.
 
Back
Top