A alveraz Veteran Jun 19, 2009 #1 I think I'm finally getting a grip on this new studio. These are a few from today... All D200/sb600 or natural/85mm
I think I'm finally getting a grip on this new studio. These are a few from today... All D200/sb600 or natural/85mm
kyle.presley Well-known member Jun 19, 2009 #2 They look really nice! I would recommend a little more headroom.
egproductions Veteran Jun 19, 2009 #4 Perfect amount of DOF. Would love to see some wide shots of your studio.
DivotDan Veteran Jun 20, 2009 #5 looks nice man. Great use of color. I like how the new props and background make the subjects pop.
A alveraz Veteran Jun 20, 2009 #6 Thanks, Dan. The studio really gives me a lot to explore. I'm only on my second day there, I'm hoping to really expand after a few weeks of shooting there.
Thanks, Dan. The studio really gives me a lot to explore. I'm only on my second day there, I'm hoping to really expand after a few weeks of shooting there.