New book: The Last Word, by Tom Lazarus

Just got an email today from Tom Lazarus (wrote Stigmata) sent out to a bunch of people, explaining he has a new book on the market now, titled The Last Word.
I read his other two books on screenwriting, liked them. This one looks interesting. I just ordered it off zon, will report back after I give it a read.
randall
-----

From Tom Lazarus, in his email:

Just wanted to let you know I've written a new book THE LAST WORD - Definitive Answers to All Your Screenwriting Questions.I think it's my best book yet and the reviews have been really good. ... HERE ARE SOME OF THE FIRST REVIEWS-

“If you’re sitting down to write your first screenplay, you need to read this book. If you’ve written a couple of screenplays and are still trying to break in, you need to read this book. Hell, if you’ve been earning your living writing screenplays for the past six years, you should read this book.”
— Scott Frank, screenwriter: Get Shorty, Out of Sight, Minority Report

“A stellar read. Recommended for every screenwriter’s bookshelf.”
— Bonnie MacBird, screenwriter: Tron, Emmy-winning producer, and former Universal Studios feature film story exec

“Some of Hollywood’s most successful writers whisper about learning it from Tom! His best book yet.”
— Sid Ganis, producer and past president of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences

There's more reviews in the book.


HERE'S THE LINK TO AMAZON FOR 'THE LAST WORD'

http://www.amazon.com/The-Last-Word...1198/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1335223432&sr=8-1
 
Last edited:
Back
Top