panther0271
Active member
Hey guys...
Here in Atlanta, I'm creating a half-hour television show that showcases independent films and video production. Each weekly episode will have a sit-down interview with local filmmakers discussing their film projects. That person would show clips of their work and comment on it.
Although I want the mostly locals to participate, I'll also consider doing a "virtual" interview in which you send me a tape responding to my questions.
We are targeting one of our local network television stations, not public access. If you are interested in being one of our featured filmmakers to be considered for Season One, please respond via email at: info@wheresmywallet.com
Thanks in advance
Derek
Here in Atlanta, I'm creating a half-hour television show that showcases independent films and video production. Each weekly episode will have a sit-down interview with local filmmakers discussing their film projects. That person would show clips of their work and comment on it.
Although I want the mostly locals to participate, I'll also consider doing a "virtual" interview in which you send me a tape responding to my questions.
We are targeting one of our local network television stations, not public access. If you are interested in being one of our featured filmmakers to be considered for Season One, please respond via email at: info@wheresmywallet.com
Thanks in advance
Derek