Need help color correcting a scene

ddent

Active member
Shot hvx200 1080/24p with redrock 35mm adapter.

I can email you a small file, it is one static location. We used two different DPs and the lighting is dramatically off. Day 1 looks great, Day 2 horrible.

I know my fault, I was reassured by my director and the new DP the scenes would look the same.

If someone can attempt some color correction through Edius broadcast and make them match close so the backgrounds look the same, don't need perfection. I understand there is only so much that can be done without reshooting. Just need to get settings so i can apply them to my scenes. I am very inexperienced in using this and would appreciate anyone's help and can give asst editor credit for IMDB.

TIA

Please PM me if anyone can help.
 
Useful tip: Remember that EDIUS's color correction has a "split screen" feature which can not only show before/after, but can also split between the current clip and another frame in the timeline.

It's great for this type of "relative matching" type correction.

Brandon
 
Back
Top