WaveRiderXIX
Well-known member
http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/beau...-why-american-mags-need-to-step-it-up-446538/
Not sure if I believe the no photoshop part...
Even with my D700 & D2X shooting RAW... there is so much gawddamned detail those things capture even in low light, peach fuzz & blemish removal is a must.
Then again, I haven't seen the issue yet in detail with these images. I would maybe consider the article true if there was a slight hint of makeup use without the need of photoshop. But then again, is Profoto lighting really that great?
Not sure if I believe the no photoshop part...
Even with my D700 & D2X shooting RAW... there is so much gawddamned detail those things capture even in low light, peach fuzz & blemish removal is a must.
Then again, I haven't seen the issue yet in detail with these images. I would maybe consider the article true if there was a slight hint of makeup use without the need of photoshop. But then again, is Profoto lighting really that great?