My website for those who want to check it out

alex1

Well-known member
Hi guys,

I am sort of new here and just saw that this site has a still photography section which I think is great!

My main job is a wedding photographer, but I also do a lot of video work.

If anyone wants to check it out my wedding work the link is www.hutchphotography.com

Thanks guys!
 
Nicely done site, but a few things...

1) I was unable to play the "Surprise Spy" video, which bummed me out as it looks like it could be cool. Running Firefox 15 on OSX 10.6.8.
2) In the same page, the links to redtie.ca should by clickable
3) As a customer looking for high-end wedding services, I would wonder about anything that's half-off. But you know your business and clients best, and that's just my personal view.
4) These two lines in your package descriptions seem like they should be one:

- All images are post processed to enhance and optimize each image. - Each image is hand edited in Photoshop to be made as visually impressive as possible.


But those are just nit-picky items, the content is gorgeous so well done.
Craig
 
Back
Top