Hello everyone,
New member here. I've had the DVX100 since October of last year...I put together a team for the "48 Hour Film Project" (http://www.48hourfilm.com) and we did pretty well. 8)
I was a software engineer for a videogame company at the time. I was downsized in April, and decided to change careers (at 34!), and turn my "hobby" into a business.
(640x480 WMV file, ~15mb)
This is our new TV spot (60 sec) airing in the Austin, TX market this week.
The first 2 shots (the park and the house exterior) are 24p mode. All other shots are 60i. They also look better (less washed out) on a TV. ;D
Also, you get the whole image, which makes some of it look a little funny (squeezed into the TV safe area).
Also, I used the CobraCrane from ProMax for the crane shots...it is an awesome piece of hardware.
I'm planning on satiating my urge to write, produce, and direct either a short or a feature this year for submission to a festival.
Anyway, just saying hello!
-John Nagle
http://www.NagleStudios.com
New member here. I've had the DVX100 since October of last year...I put together a team for the "48 Hour Film Project" (http://www.48hourfilm.com) and we did pretty well. 8)
I was a software engineer for a videogame company at the time. I was downsized in April, and decided to change careers (at 34!), and turn my "hobby" into a business.
(640x480 WMV file, ~15mb)
This is our new TV spot (60 sec) airing in the Austin, TX market this week.
The first 2 shots (the park and the house exterior) are 24p mode. All other shots are 60i. They also look better (less washed out) on a TV. ;D
Also, you get the whole image, which makes some of it look a little funny (squeezed into the TV safe area).
Also, I used the CobraCrane from ProMax for the crane shots...it is an awesome piece of hardware.
I'm planning on satiating my urge to write, produce, and direct either a short or a feature this year for submission to a festival.
Anyway, just saying hello!
-John Nagle
http://www.NagleStudios.com