My HPX300 Footage BlueRAY'd

Big Brother

Carbonite Member
Well i shot some footage & made a BD of it. I must say when i saw the disk on various LCD's Plasmas screens i was very much impressed. I am just waiting to get the FBC update & want to shoot some night shots to check out the pix quality.

HPX300 the footage i saw was razor sharp color were so much bright & vivid ... i wonder how & what is it missing in terms of quality when compared to footage from hpx3000/2100 or sony 335/700 !

I am left gasping for more :)
 
Hi jan, Thx for your reply. Can i request you , i have been waiting for it sinse the NAB 09, I want to download the footage that you demoed for FBC update, i am very keen to evaluate it.
Thx
 
Hey Brother,

Yeah I love my 300 also. I'm delving into all the menus and learning what I can and what I should do.

720/24pn in DVCPRO HD or Intra is awesome. Especially Intra. Like you said the colors are awesome.

In my opinion there's nothing out there that even compares with all the features you get at this price.

I am a VERY Happy camper.
 
Back
Top