My Foshizzle 35 Adapter

Dizkoteck

Well-known member
35adapt2.jpg
Finished this after watching Snoop Dogs show... Thats right people, I went there, If I had a better ground glass, it wouldve worked perfectly. Keep you posted...
35adapt4.jpg
 
All of these 35 adapters with no under support must be really bad for the front of the camera.
 
My initial tests were 'fine' as in I have an image. But I was wondering for those experienced in making one, what is the ideal distance/length from ground glass to my 10x macro?
 
DUDE! that design is amazing..hahaha

what else did u use besides the coke can and the massive rolls of tape?

we need a list...procedures..the whole 9 yards...haha

I agree with Shaw....MADDD GHETTOO!!
 
After tweaking it a bit, I kinda screwed up on some parts. So I might have to sacrifice another can of coke (while snorting the other stuff at the same time) It does have an image which is good, all I need is a better GG and perhaps a better macro lens. The only thing I screwed up was the distance between the GG and the SLR lens, it unfocuses while wide and opposite is true. The GG wouldve been better if I hadnt passed it around during a drunken binge party with fingerprints all over. Well here ya go, footage will come
still1.jpg

still2.jpg
 
I don't care whether the thing even works or not -- just the fact that you used a Pepsi can is such an ultimate "indie" statement -- the goal is to mimic an $11,000 piece of equipment, and you made it out of a Pepsi can and some tape... that's nearly too cool for words.

And, what's doubly awesome is, you didn't even cover up that it's a pepsi can. You could have kept wrapping tape around it to make it one black cylinder, but no, you let it hang out there for the world to see. That's just so incredibly bold and cool! :D
 
LOL Badass! Agreed with Barry G's words. Wonder if the guerilla35 uses a coke can in their design? :-p haha (Don't beat me up Jonathan :() lol
 
Thanks for the support everyone and Barry, your statement has inspired me to shoot with it. No matter what the limitations are, even if theyre fixable. And when I say shoot, I mean script, story, everything.
 
that's cool but I doubt that the result will be there...Nice try...
For those intersted I'm close to completion on my mini 35, and I hope it will kick arse...lot of thinking and design wnet into it and unlike guerilla 35 and Redrockmicro my image will be right meaning no UP SIDE DOWN... my budget is $150 (well I'm not counting the hours) but just to let you know a bit about it. I used aground glass sized like a CD, A motor from an old CD player, A pentaPrism, a mirro, and a close up lens... So soon I hope to post some footage
 
Todays testing. After meeting up with my friend (DVXuser name: Gerard Gentil) a photogrrapher. He showed me that my lens has a fixed F stop, so everything is ultra dark. Ive borrowed his nice ass nikon lenses so better footage will come. Enjoy

http://www.timeline24p.com/test3.mov
 
Back
Top