chrischart
Member
Hi,
I'm looking to find out how I can control, flash and dim my 3 x redheads and what equipment I need to do it. I've seen some stage lighting foot controllers that can take a fair amount of load, but i'm not 100% if this is what I need to get things flashing.
Can anyone tell me if this is what I need?
http://www.technokit.co.uk/proddetail.php?prod=NJ161
Hope I haven't made too many people chuckle at my stab in the dark - haha.
I just want to be able to control my lights - off/on/flood/chase etc. As far as power output goes, i'm only running the 3 x 800w redheads, but also use a plethora of budget/make shift lights that I would love to be able to hook up aswell.
How can I make this happen?
Please, please help.
Thanks a lot,
Chris
I'm looking to find out how I can control, flash and dim my 3 x redheads and what equipment I need to do it. I've seen some stage lighting foot controllers that can take a fair amount of load, but i'm not 100% if this is what I need to get things flashing.
Can anyone tell me if this is what I need?
http://www.technokit.co.uk/proddetail.php?prod=NJ161
Hope I haven't made too many people chuckle at my stab in the dark - haha.
I just want to be able to control my lights - off/on/flood/chase etc. As far as power output goes, i'm only running the 3 x 800w redheads, but also use a plethora of budget/make shift lights that I would love to be able to hook up aswell.
How can I make this happen?
Please, please help.
Thanks a lot,
Chris