DVX100Shooter
Veteran
Has anyone used the CD-ROM called Movie Forms Pro? I bought it a while back but havent used any of the forms because I was waiting on my company logo to be designed. Now that I have a logo, I can't seem to figure out how to add it to the forms on the CD-ROM. It says in the directions that you can add your companies logo to the forms but it doesn't really say how to.
I tried to open up a form in Microsoft Publisher then import the logo in there as well so I could scale it down to go on the form but I can't even do that.
I tried contacting the company but they have not returned my email.
www.movieforms.com is the site.
I tried to open up a form in Microsoft Publisher then import the logo in there as well so I could scale it down to go on the form but I can't even do that.
I tried contacting the company but they have not returned my email.
www.movieforms.com is the site.