monitor advice for 4k

Lindquist

Veteran
right now I got my eye on the benq BL3201PH, its about $600-650, I got the asus 144hz hd monitor right now and im really into video and photo work. this looks nice but I want to know if I can get decent frams @ HD on that monitor with a 980 ti.

thanks.
 
For 4K UI work I would not go smaller than a 40 inch monitor, if you go smaller QHD should be sufficient. For showcasing I would opt for a large (55+) OLED monitor.

For video reference it is better to have a monitor connected to a dedicated video card.
4k reference monitors are very expensive and overkill to judge colors, much more economical would be to use a smaller 1080 reference monitor.
 
ok that doesnt really help, why wouldnt you go smaller than 40? Dont have the money for 55+ OLED one.
And I will have the video card connected to the monitor too how else would it work? very confused by that statement.
I already have a 24' Asus 1080 Panel that is amazing for gaming I want more realestate for editing and 4k picture that is bigger then 27'.
 
Back
Top