Making a career change

iSe7en

New member
Hello everyone!

I'm a Michigan native working as an electrical engineer, but making the switch to filmmaker. I've been wanting to do this since I was a young man working at a video store. I hope to start getting involved in making short films, music videos and eventually feature films. I hope to learn to a lot from this forum and to possibly help someone with what I know already.

Thanks!

iSe7en
 
Good... I took electrical engineering myself, worked in this field for a few years, then in construction, then joined a computing company and then in 1990, started up a software company.

I do corporate training films for the business and record concerts (my wife is a singer).

Have you decided what camera is likely to best address your needs?
 
I wish when I started I took the hdslr road. Having a dvx is great, but I kinda regret buying one so late in the game.

Good luck with everything!
 
Back
Top