PimpDaddyDA
Well-known member
Hi again, I'm the one with about 80 hours of footage, 3 -300gb of drive space and I'm swimming in misery!!
What's the best way to go....
Plan A: preview each scene I like, store the clip, then sync up the dialogue... (which will take me 2 months? )
Plan B: download each entire tape in one shot, take clips out of it and put it on the time line, and then sync up the dialogue to the clips?
(this way seems faster, but I'll run out of drive space in no time...)
(there are no time codes and scene detect doesn't work)
After I download an entire clip, is there way to take what I need from it and delete the remainder of the unused clip? That would be cool if possible... but I don't see a way to do it...?
Stressed out in post production Hell!
Thanks for your time and assistance my cyber dvx'ers
Darryl Abbinante
www.mogthemovie.com
What's the best way to go....
Plan A: preview each scene I like, store the clip, then sync up the dialogue... (which will take me 2 months? )
Plan B: download each entire tape in one shot, take clips out of it and put it on the time line, and then sync up the dialogue to the clips?
(this way seems faster, but I'll run out of drive space in no time...)
(there are no time codes and scene detect doesn't work)
After I download an entire clip, is there way to take what I need from it and delete the remainder of the unused clip? That would be cool if possible... but I don't see a way to do it...?
Thanks for your time and assistance my cyber dvx'ers
Darryl Abbinante
www.mogthemovie.com