alex1 Well-known member Oct 25, 2012 #1 Does anyone here use the ML firmware for stills? Or is the firmware mainly for better video features?
Does anyone here use the ML firmware for stills? Or is the firmware mainly for better video features?
kostas Well-known member Oct 25, 2012 #2 If you shoot stills with manual focus lenses and use the live view on the lcd to focus with a viewfinder, some magic lantern functionalities like the magic zoom are handy.
If you shoot stills with manual focus lenses and use the live view on the lcd to focus with a viewfinder, some magic lantern functionalities like the magic zoom are handy.
alex1 Well-known member Oct 25, 2012 #3 Thanks Kostas for the reply. Going to try it today on my T2i back up and see if I like it. I know the video options with ML are very powerful, but I will update this page when I have tried out the still photo functions.
Thanks Kostas for the reply. Going to try it today on my T2i back up and see if I like it. I know the video options with ML are very powerful, but I will update this page when I have tried out the still photo functions.
L Leon Bailey Well-known member Feb 15, 2013 #4 I wouldn't recommend it. I would stick with Neutral then you can edit however you want. I might be wrong since I haven't used ML before.
I wouldn't recommend it. I would stick with Neutral then you can edit however you want. I might be wrong since I haven't used ML before.