.LUT and .CUBE on CS6 6.0.5?

rawfa

Veteran
Guys, I'm looking into starting to work with LUTs and I've downloaded a few to test. But I cannot seem to open them on Premiere CS6 6.0.5. Do I need to have an aditional plugin on Premiere to use .LUt and .CUBE files there? I've downloaded Lut Buddy and even though it does open LUTs it won't open CUBE (I have A LOT of CUBE files that I'd like to use)
 
Last edited:
You mean I have to place all the .CUBE files in a specific plugin folder? Like Lut Buddy's?
 
I am pretty sure that PP CS6 will not run LUT Buddy, and that you need to have a newer "Creative Cloud" version.

Heard that here from someone who sure seemed to know what they were talking about.|

Exactly what version number began the compatibility, I do not know.
 
I think this is the path if I remember correctly: /Library/Application Support/Adobe/Plug-Ins
but DP stewart may be right about LUT buddy not running on CS6 (I know it was discontinued for fcp7)
 
I'm testing a trial of CC and I've copied a bunch of LUT and CUBE folders to C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015\Lumetri\LUTs but they still won't show up on Premiere Pro CC
 
Back
Top