I’m looking to hire a screenwriter who has at least one script
optioned or produced to help me (former film school persona)
improve a screenplay I’m working on for a proposed TV/Cable Series.
I have some moola, but not a whole heck of a lot of moola.
In addition to some moola, is that I have a contact within
the industry (a level A type heavy hitter) who has read
my script, and said that he really liked the concept and that
if I can get my script up to and beyond par, how about
excellent (which it isn’t at this point), he would bring it
into one of the major studios where he has contacts.
I’m doing this completely on spec, my own idea.
The story is about a young person who’s chosen to
go on a quest by a most unique group of individuals.
So if I can find a creative screenwriter willing to work with
a partially creative writer and develop a Pilot and TV Bible
that’s of quality, it will be read by at least two very
A Level hitters.
And if this does go into production, whoever the
screenwriter is, will because of who this studio is,
will be at a whole new level and whatever he’s already
written will most certainly be given another look.
If anyone knows of a screenwriter who has at
least one credit notched on the old proverbial belt
I would greatly appreciate hearing from you.
Thanks.
Bob
optioned or produced to help me (former film school persona)
improve a screenplay I’m working on for a proposed TV/Cable Series.
I have some moola, but not a whole heck of a lot of moola.
In addition to some moola, is that I have a contact within
the industry (a level A type heavy hitter) who has read
my script, and said that he really liked the concept and that
if I can get my script up to and beyond par, how about
excellent (which it isn’t at this point), he would bring it
into one of the major studios where he has contacts.
I’m doing this completely on spec, my own idea.
The story is about a young person who’s chosen to
go on a quest by a most unique group of individuals.
So if I can find a creative screenwriter willing to work with
a partially creative writer and develop a Pilot and TV Bible
that’s of quality, it will be read by at least two very
A Level hitters.
And if this does go into production, whoever the
screenwriter is, will because of who this studio is,
will be at a whole new level and whatever he’s already
written will most certainly be given another look.
If anyone knows of a screenwriter who has at
least one credit notched on the old proverbial belt
I would greatly appreciate hearing from you.
Thanks.
Bob