Lots of stuff coming up, or the potential anyway (can't count chickens and all) and I have a feeling I cannot handle the workload fast enough, at least not at the pace I want to move.
So putting out a feeler to find at least one writer that I get along with, who's strictly a writer.
Criteria: quirky, liks ALL genres but has a favorite, does't necessarily feel that Horror should be straight horror or Drama straight drama.
Must be comfortable with me doing rewrites and splitting credit when applicable (story by, etc)
Not concerned about your dialogue writing abilities, that's something I prefer to handle.
SHould be able to first draft in a timely manner, sense of consistent tone and mood.
Sorry if that sounds like I'm asking for too much, and there won't be a ton of pay to get started but I'm going to shoot a LOT more this year, shorts, web, and at least one feature (if not two). I do have something that's developing in the realm of web, budgets will follow.
Basically, stuff will get produced if things work out.
PM me or email me: kholi.hicks@gmail.com
So putting out a feeler to find at least one writer that I get along with, who's strictly a writer.
Criteria: quirky, liks ALL genres but has a favorite, does't necessarily feel that Horror should be straight horror or Drama straight drama.
Must be comfortable with me doing rewrites and splitting credit when applicable (story by, etc)
Not concerned about your dialogue writing abilities, that's something I prefer to handle.
SHould be able to first draft in a timely manner, sense of consistent tone and mood.
Sorry if that sounds like I'm asking for too much, and there won't be a ton of pay to get started but I'm going to shoot a LOT more this year, shorts, web, and at least one feature (if not two). I do have something that's developing in the realm of web, budgets will follow.
Basically, stuff will get produced if things work out.
PM me or email me: kholi.hicks@gmail.com