Looking for James... (user name: James0b57)

Emanuel

Cross-Examiner
As warm fellow of this community, his contribution on these pages were always a fresh participation I became used to read and interact with him when often come here... Today, I've tried to look for his posts and nada... I only found an empty space labeled as guest. This is one of his last posts I read from him:

https://www.dvxuser.com/forum/off-to...20#post5681820

Anyone here has idea where to find this nice guy?

I know we communicate within a virtual environment but it's no rare to have had the luck to have seen to pop up solid friendships for life from so distant places anyway.
 
Last edited:
I know James. He's a good guy. I think that he decided to take an indefinte break from DVX. I have his phone number. I'll let him know you are looking for him.
 
I know James. He's a good guy. I think that he decided to take an indefinte break from DVX. I have his phone number. I'll let him know you are looking for him.
Thank you Nick! : )

My PM inbox is full for a long time here, so I will reach you to directly let you know my personal contact in order to leave it with both of you!

Much appreciated,

Emanuel :- )
 
Back
Top