Looking for Horror Scripts (Shorts Mostly)

baquajim

Well-known member
I need some horror scripts to produce. I am interested in shorts, but will consider features.

Need material that is going to be about 30-60 minutes long. Almost a mini-feature.

Vampires are cool. No werewolves.

Looking for scripts that would be considered "real" horror films by the general horror audience. I want something more "hardcore" than what Hollywood is putting out, but nothing as hardcore as Edward Lee or Poppy Z. Brite. You know, no having sex with corpses or getting jiggy with somebody's internal organs.

I do not have a lot of money to purchase. I can throw a couple hundred dollars your way, plus cut you in on a certain amount on per unit sales.

The intent is to market via a website by direct advertising to horror fans and other horror websites.

Submission to film festivals will also occur, but... you know how that goes.

I am looking for brief synopsis, beginning, middle and end.

For example: a young student comes to a medical school, meets a young man who is experimenting with animating the dead, his experiments go awry and the dead get loose and it is up to the girl to clean up the mess and put a stop to him because she is implicated. And she does this by...... and that is how the movie ends.

If you are interested, please send me an email at scripts@lonewolfhd.com

Thanks,

Jim Exton
 
Back
Top