Looking for a 5-10 min short script

jdebmd

Member
I'm looking for a short script (genre: family, romance, romantic comedy, without any stunts, special fx, pyrotechnics, car crashes) 5-10 minutes in length to submit to a online film school i have signed up for. It needs to be simple since this is my first film. So i would like to keep it within 1-2 location with 1-3 characters and it must contain these 8 elements: protagonist, protagonist flaw, antagonist, antagonistic force, clear goal, conflict/obstacel (usually one since this is a short), a beginning, middle and end, a hook (visual world), and an identifiable arc. I know this is lot to put into a short film but that is what they require. Any help would be appreciated, even if you are willing to sell it. Thanks. Joe D.
 
jde - I don't write free scripts for students anymore, but I do give a discount for a draft and a polished draft. Custom made to your needs, actors, free locations, etc. I've worked with students before, so I understand if you need to work on a specific area in filmmaking. If interested, pm me for rate. I am a screenwriter, btw, and get paid a nice wad for animated videos I write.
 
Back
Top