Let's win the Subaru contest!

ajalali

Active member
Hi - I've posted this once, but I figured I'd start a new topic:

Care to help me win another contest?!

I submitted an entry to Subaru's "Seven Seats" contest, and would really appreciate positive votes from you guys. Go to www.sevenseats.com and register to vote. My entry is entitled "Need a ride?" It is currently (as of 1/7/05) the third from the bottom of the list. Please vote "7" (thumbs up) for mine!

They are going to choose the 7 commercials with the highest # of positive votes to advance to the final round.

Did any other fellow DVX'ers enter? If so, let's vote positive for them too, so that all of us make it into the final round!

Thanks for your help!

p.s. They compressed the heck out of my video, so the quality is quite poor at that site. PM me if you want to see a higher quality version of the commercial.
 
Re: Let's win the Subaru contest!

I actually enjoyed your entry, it was pretty funny.

I gave you a 7.

We're all family here (said with Sopranos accent) :D
 
Re: Let's win the Subaru contest!

I also entered a piece (which was also entered in DVXuser's December's contest) It's called "Samurai", for those who haven't seen it.
If you didn't vote for mine in the DVX contest, you have a chance to vote for it in the sevenseats one (It makes a whole lot more sense there, since it was made for THAT contest).
By the way, every sentence said in Japanese was legit (acording to Yumi, my dialogue coach and makeup artist)
Anyway, if you go to the sevenseats site and register, I would ask you to put a 7 on mine, but I'd prefer you watched all the movies, compare them and give your honest opinion.
Thanks a lot and good luck.

Ecoloco
 
Re: Let's win the Subaru contest!

ecoloco

I voted for you (7) not only for being a par tof the 'familia' but becuase your homage to Akira Kurosawa; well done.

AJ - I gave you the (6). :)
 
Re: Let's win the Subaru contest!

John, thanks a lot man, I apreciate it. Kurosawa is one of my favorites.

Eco
 
Back
Top