Slapdragon
Well-known member
Re: legal questions.
With a video release it is essential that "informed consent" occur, while with a paper release it merely must be a legal understanding. Informed consent means not only to they sign on the dotted line, but the are told in detail the use of the project. IF you screw up any bit, and the judge sees that in pretrail, you will go to court and tough noogies, as it will be up to the jury to determine if you are a scoundral. So if I did it on video, I would read them a miranda that I had printed up.
With a video release it is essential that "informed consent" occur, while with a paper release it merely must be a legal understanding. Informed consent means not only to they sign on the dotted line, but the are told in detail the use of the project. IF you screw up any bit, and the judge sees that in pretrail, you will go to court and tough noogies, as it will be up to the jury to determine if you are a scoundral. So if I did it on video, I would read them a miranda that I had printed up.