Layer "Blending Mode" in Premiere

Kirk Gillock

Rebel with a cause
In older versions of Premiere you could right click on a clip, choose "video options" and then select from a list of Layer Blending Options. In Premiere Pro, there are no options and I can not find any Layer Blending Modes (like in Photoshop and AE - Screen, Lighten, Color Dodge, etc.)

Please Help Obi DVXuser, you're my only hope! :)

Thanks in advance!
 
Re: Layer "Blending Mode" in Premiere

PK- I don't remember a feature like that in the old premiere version. I hate to break the horrible news to yah but I don't think they have those kinds of features. The closes thing they have is screen,lumina, and multiply key which should be under effects\keying. Thats why they have after effects and photoshop. They only wanted premiere strictly for editing. It's Adobe's marketing sceam. :)
 
Re: Layer "Blending Mode" in Premiere

I see some tutorials which point to a feature in the original Premiere, hidden within the Transparency section. I search for it in Pro and it's not there. Maybe I am mistaken and it's actually the "key" features.

Oh well. I'm just trying to do as much as possible in PPro, so I don't loose quality when going back and forth with AE.

Thanks Blue.
P.K.
 
Back
Top